Warmington. Retrofit Fire | Retro
$3,199.00 – $5,999.00 incl. GST
Warmington Retro fires can be installed into an existing chimney or redundant fireplace. We use modern technology to create a cleaner burning, more efficient fire. They are manufactured as small as 440mm wide to accommodate the smaller, more traditional fireplaces.
- 440mm (requires 200 dia flue)
- 600mm (requires 200 dia flue)
- 700mm (requires 200 dia flue)
- 700Tmm (requires 200 dia flue)
- 780mm (requires 200 dia flue)
- 780Tmm (requires 200 dia flue)
- 900mm (requires 250 dia flue)
- 1100mm (requires 300 dia flue)
Why Own a WARMINGTON OPEN FIRE:
- MADE IN NEW ZEALAND
- CAITEC – Air replacement integrated into the fire
- Multi-tube heat exchanger
- Fire bricks in the fire box for heat retention
- Full width Damper blade
- Wetback options
- Estimated heat output of up to 16Kw
Required. A floor protector and flue kit are required to be installed with this wood fire. These are not included in the basic wood fire price and will need to be added to your cart as well. Warmington Accessories
Note. We encourage you to meet with your installer prior to purchase to ensure that your wood fire is suitable for what you have in mind, that you order the correct parts, and to request a quote for the installation of your fire prior to install.
Delivery. You will need to arrange assistance in handling the wood fire when it is delivered to you as they are heavy and awkward to lift.