SmartVent. Synergy2 SYN3035E2 For Homes Up To 350m2 | FAN6916
From: $4,823.00 incl. GST
SmartVent Synergy2 is a centralised energy recovery system that constantly evaluates the environmental dynamics in and around your home.
Four temperature and humidity sensors measure moisture content throughout the home, in the roof cavity and outside, to calculate dew point which is the measure of when condensation will appear on the windows given the internal temperature and moisture conditions combined with the temperature of the coldest surface. This comprehensive and clever solution can then determine how much improved air quality to introduce to effect change without the risk of over-ventilating. At the heart of these systems the exchange of heat energy from the outgoing air to the incoming air provides an excellent solution for homes built after 2002.
- F7 grade filter with HEPA or carbon filter options also available
- Heat recovery system that draws outside fresh air into the home while simultaneously extracting moisture-laden, stale air from inside the home.
- Stylish flat ceiling inset diffusers are fully adjustable to deliver balanced airflow into each room
- Ducting retains temperature and reduces air transfer noise
- Temperature and humidity sensing to measure dew point
- Touch screen controllers providing easy setting for healthy home comfort
- Dew Point Control
- Humidity Sensing
- Temperature Sensing
- Low Temperature Protection
- Auto or Manual Operation
- Boost Control
- Filter Change Alert
- Screen Brightness Control
- Flexible Air Source – Roof Cavity
- Heat Transfer
- Tempering Heater
This 3 supply outlets/1 extract system is suitable for homes up to 350m2 and is expandable to 4 outlets/2 extracts max.