Marley Twist. Rainwater Diverter Black
$89.95 incl. GST
Twist® is a compact rainwater diverter that quick connects your downpipe to a small tank.
- Collect a supplementary supply of free rainwater
- Use it for gardening, cleaning, topping up pools or as an emergency supply
- Can fill a 300 litre tank in an hour
Material: uPVC (unplasticised PVC)
Certified for use with potable water: Certified to AS/NZS 4020
Water Capture: Can fill a 300 litre tank in an hour*.
Guarantee: 15 years if installed as part of a Marley spouting and downpipe system, and properly maintained.
Compatible Downpipe Systems:
- Marley RP80®80mm round downpipe – All colours.
- Adaptors available to enable use with Marley RP65® 65mm round downpipe and Rectangular downpipes (65mm x 50mm and 100mm x 50mm) – White Only
- Twist should not be installed on downpipes larger than 80mm.
- The Twist is quick and simple to install and comes with two downpipe clips and a self-adhesive cutting and instruction template. If unsure please speak to a trade professional.
- Note: If Twist is left in the ‘on’ position and connected to a tank via a hose, the tank may fill to the top.
a) If the tank is enclosed, once full, the excess water will back up the inlet hose and drain down the downpipe. No more water can be drawn into the tank.
b) Water follows the path of least resistance so if the tank has a top lid, excess water may force the lid up or open rather than flow back out the inlet hose. If this could be an issue we suggest installing an overflow outlet on the side of the tank near the top. Make sure this outlet overflows to an appropriate discharge point. Consult local council requirements.
- Install Twist anywhere on the downpipe that is easily accessible for turning it on and off
- If Twist is being connected to a small tank make sure it is installed above the tank inlet point.
- Regularly check the debris filter to ensure that there are no debris blocking the water flow.
- Routinely wash the debris filter. Simply slide the top unit up the pipe to allow removal of the filter from the bottom unit then rinse.
- Replacement filters are available if required.
*Based on simulating light to heavy rainfall under controlled test conditions. Actual performance will vary depending on the particular environment, climatic conditions and presence of leaf matter and other debris.