Filtec. Rainwater UV System Small-Medium Home
$1,399.95 incl. GST
The powerful, yet compact UV disinfection system with pre-filtration the VH200F102AF is designed to filter and then disinfect rainwater for the average size home
If you rely on rainwater for your household water, ensure it is safe. Today a growing number of issues are affecting water quality. And rainwater can often become contaminated in the process of capturing and storing it for use. The combination of sediment filtration and UV disinfection to inactivate Cysts (Giardia, Cryptosporidium) Bacteria (E.coli) and hard to filter Viruses provides safe water and peace of mind for you and your loved ones. Treating all the rainwater entering your home ensures the water is safe at every tap.
- Easy installation – Reversible bracket for multiple install options
- Advanced pre-filtration – The high flow filter features both a grooved design to increase surface area for improved filtering efficiency as well as depth filtration for improved dirt holding capacity with up to 3x the capacity of conventional high flow filters
- Safe – Makes water safer as UV light inactivates bacteria, viruses & cysts. The patented Safety-Loc™ lamp cap ensures no accidental exposure to UV light
- Reliable – High quality constant current driver ensures 9000hr lamp life
- Durable – Manufactured with quality components to ensure long life
- Compact – Specially designed UV unit for high performance in small footprint
- Easy maintenance – Lamp life countdown timer and a lamp change alarm to remind you when to change lamps, simple filter/lamp change and sleeve cleaning process
NOTE. This appliance must be installed by a Licensed Plumber, it is illegal to D.I.Y.
Find a Master Plumber in your area.
NZ Residential Delivery Included.
Price Match. Yes.