Filtec. Rainwater Filter
$649.95 incl. GST
High flow filter system designed for sediment removal when harvesting rainwater.
Ideally suited to Non-Potable (non-drinking water) applications such as rainwater harvesting for washing machines, toilet flushing and irrigation. Twin 20” Jumbo housings featuring two Polyspun filters for sediment removal. This unit combines practical filtration levels combined with high flow rates and long filter life.
- Easy installation – Simple wall bracket supplied
- High Quality 2 Stage Filtration – With two jumbo filters this unit is ideal for filtering rainwater for non-drinking water applications. The initial polyspun 20 micron and secondary polyspun 5 micron filter removes sediment that can be present in tank water prior to use in irrigation, washing machines, and toilets.
- High Capacity – The large size jumbo filters ensure high capacity for all home sizes and longer filter life
- Durable – Manufactured with quality components to ensure long life
- Easy maintenance – Pressure release valve and wrench included for easy filter change
NOTE. This appliance must be installed by a Licensed Plumber, it is illegal to D.I.Y.
Find a Master Plumber in your area.
NZ Residential Delivery Included.
Price Match. Yes.