Cavius. Wireless Family Mains Powered Photoelectic Smoke Alarm
$74.50 incl. GST
Fitted with Cavius CORE technology, the Wireless Family Mains Powered Photoelectric smoke alarm has the optimal chamber size for photodiode amplifiers and a micro-controller, which ensures precise signal processing. This Danish design means earlier detection and alerts for you and your family.
Using innovative, automated radio frequency technology, our Wireless Family alarms sync up – so no matter where a fire is detected, all alarms sound, giving your family vital extra minutes for evacuation.
Please note, the CAVIUS Wireless Photoelectric Smoke Alarm should be installed in all bedrooms, lounges and hallways. For other areas where a smoke alarm cannot be installed (such as the kitchen, garage, workshop, or laundry) a Wireless Family Thermal Heat Alarm is recommended.
- 5 YEAR BATTERY BACK UP Duracell Lithium (replaceable)
- NEW RF TECHNOLOGY with the ability to connect up to 32 Wireless Family alarms
- INTELLIGENT TEST BUTTON confirms the alarm is functioning correctly
- 10-MINUTE hush button
- 30-DAY low battery alert
- EASY INSTALLATION with the unique smart-clip ceiling mechanism
- AS3786:2014 certified, New Zealand Building Code and RTA compliant
- ALSO CONNECTS with CAVIUS Wireless Family 78mm 10 Year Smoke Alarm, Wireless Family 5 Year Smoke Alarm and Wireless Family Thermal Heat Alarms
- SENSOR TYPE: Photoelectric/Optical smoke detection
- BATTERY: Duracell Lithium CR123A 3V, 1600mAh
- INTERCONNECTED RADIO FREQUENCY: 926.365 MHz
- SOUND LEVEL: 85db at 3 meters
- OPTIMAL TEMPERATURE OF FUNCTION: +4ºC to +38ºC
- MAXIMUM HUMIDITY: +95% Rh non-condensing
- CEILING OR WALL INSTALLATION – follow instructions provided.