Cavius. Nano 10Y Photoelectic Smoke Alarm
$54.90 incl. GST
The 40mm CAVIUS 10-year Photoelectric Smoke Alarm is the world’s smallest smoke alarm, so it’s barely there – even in the centre of the room (which is exactly where a smoke alarm needs to be).
Danish by design, the aesthetically pleasing CAVIUS smoke alarms are not only the world’s smallest, they also contain advanced technology and intelligent features.
The alarm will make an optical reading every 8 seconds ensuring it is always ‘on the lookout’ for smoke.
When you press a CAVIUS smoke alarm test button, you are not only testing its audible output, this function is also testing the optical light and visible indicators to ensure the smoke alarm is working as it should.
Please note, the CAVIUS Nano Photoelectric Smoke Alarm should be installed in all bedrooms, lounges and hallways. For other areas where a smoke alarm cannot be installed (such as the kitchen, garage, workshop, or laundry) a Nano Thermal Heat Alarm is recommended.
- 10 YEAR LONG-LIFE Duracell Lithium Battery (sealed)
- SOUND LEVEL 85db at 3 meters
- INTELLIGENT TEST BUTTON which tests audible output, optical light and visible indicators to ensure the smoke alarm is fully operational
- 10-MINUTE hush button
- 30-DAY low battery alert
- EASY INSTALLATION with the unique smart-clip ceiling mechanism
- CEILING OR WALL INSTALLATION – There are two installation options available – recessed and flush mount. Profile: 19mm (Recessed Ceiling Only) 44mm (Flush)
- AS3786:2014 certified, New Zealand Building Code and RTA compliant
- SENSOR TYPE: Photoelectric/Optical smoke detection
- BATTERY: Duracell Lithium CR123A 3V, 1600mAh (sealed)
- OPTIMAL TEMPERATURE OF FUNCTION: +4ºC to +38ºC
- MAXIMUM HUMIDITY: +95% Rh non-condensing
- DIMENSIONS: 40mm diameter
- CERTIFICATIONS: • AS3786:2014 • ActivFire® • NF292 • RoHs • Reach